CHSG is working for you!
We are often contacted by researchers, asking us to assist them in recruiting participants. Below is a list of published papers and studies in which our members have participated.
- AWaRDS Study: Health-Related Quality of Life Among Adults with Diverse Rare Disorders
- Cluster Headache: Making Sense of the Idiopathic
- Ketamine Infusions for Treatment Refractory Headache
- Long-term effectiveness of sphenopalatine ganglion stimulation for cluster headache
- Improved surgical procedure using intraoperative navigation for the implantation of the SPG microstimulator in patients with chronic cluster headache
- Pathway ch-1 study: sphenopalatine ganglion (spg) stimulation for acute treatment of chronic cluster headache (CCH)
- Stimulation of the Sphenopalatine Ganglion (SPG) for Cluster Headache Treatment. Pathway CH-1
- Data Collection on the ATI Neurostimulation System: SPG Stimulation for Cluster Headache
- Effects of non-invasive vagus nerve stimulation on attack frequency over time and expanded response rates in patients with chronic cluster headache: a post hoc analysis of the randomised, controlled PREVA study
- A Study to Explore the Long-Term Safety of TEV-48125 for the Prevention of Cluster Headache
- A Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of TEV-48125 (Fremanezumab) for the Prevention of Chronic Cluster Headache (CCH)
- A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TEV-48125 (Fremanezumab) for the Prevention of Episodic Cluster Headache (ECH)
- A Study of LY2951742 (Galcanezumab) in Participants With Cluster Headache
- A Study of LY2951742 in Participants With Chronic Cluster Headache
- The Will Erwin Headache Center Study of Cluster Headache and Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Pathway CH S&E Registry: Data Collection on the ATI Neurostimulation System: SPG Stimulation for Cluster Headache – ATI Neurostimulation System is Branded Internationally as Pulsante™ Microstimulator System
Want to participate in a clinical trial or research study?
Check out all current cluster headache studies in our Clinical Trials listing.