Excessive sensitivity to light.
- Differences in Clinical Characteristics and Frequency of Accompanying Migraine Features in Episodic and Chronic Cluster Headache
- Cluster headache in women: Clinical characteristics and comparison with cluster headache in men
- Practical strategy for detecting and relieving cluster headaches
- Calcitonin Gene–Related Peptide Receptor Antagonist BIBN 4096 BS for the Acute Treatment of Migraine
- Cluster Headache With Accompanying Migraine-Like Features: A Possible Clinical Phenotype